From:
Emily Mirek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:33:54 EST
OK, I realize this is a little late, but my computer was acting weird for a
while, so I couldn't send any mail earlier.  So here goes.  My name is
Emily, I live with my parents (I'm 14, where else would I be?) in East
Hartford Connecticut.  Last summer I started volunteering at a local
children's museum where I met the 2 resident ferrets, Pepper and Snoopy,
and I just fell in love with them.  After I had been there for about a
month Snoopy get very sick and died, and I was asked to take Pepper.  It
took a while to convince my parents, but I did it.  Sadly, a few days
before I was supposed to take him home Pepper got sick, and died 2 weeks
later.  I was heartbroken and still miss him today.  Shortly after that my
brother-in-law found out that the aprtment he was moving into did not allow
animals.  To make a long story short, I ended up with his 2 female sables
Bandit and Rascal.  Even though I've only had them for a year the girls
have helped me through so much, including the death of my beloved 13 year
old Yorkie.  I wouldn't trade my baby girls for anything in the world!

                            -Emily Bandit&Rascal
                    Always in my heart Pepper, Snoopy, and Toby