From:
"Joseph K. Carlson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 18:00:00 EST
I've been seeing all the talk about Rabies Vaccines and Canine distemper shots
on here, and I'd like to know if these shots are the same for all animals, or
if there are special vaccines needed for ferrets?  My ferret had his shots when
I first obtained him, but that's been a few years ago, so do I need booster
shots, and if so, how often?  And what should I tell the vet I need, just the
basic vaccinations for Rabies and canine distemper, or what?  (My vet is very
good with Trouble, my ferret, but he doesn't deal alot with ferrets, so I want
to make sure he doesn't give Trouble a shot of something that's standard for
cats&dogs, but may harm the ferret)

Please email me replys direct to [log in to unmask]   The system I'm on
is kind of flakey and I don't always get the Listserv submissions.

Thanks,

     Joe Carlson

___**I DO NOT REPRESENT PSU's VIEWS, NOR DO THEY REPRESENT MINE**________
Joseph K. Carlson                       Bitnet: JKC3@psuvm
Micro Systems Consulting/Programming    Internet: [log in to unmask]
Center for Academic Computing
P.S.U.