From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:07:19 -0500
Dear Sandy,

Please keep an eye out for Tippy.  He departed this life and went to the
Bridge on Friday 03/08/2002.  He was a rescue, a very loving boy.  He
didn't act sick or anything, he just suddenly left.  Let him know that
I miss him and love him.  Also, Sandy, please make sure that he gets
together with Cloud Dancer and the rest of the Carpet Sharks Crew of
Oscoda, MI.  I don't think that dirt mountain is safe with all the digging
going on by my beloved fuzzies.  I love them all & I deeply miss them.

Thank you, Sandy (or is it Sandee?)

Rev.Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 3 hooman-beans owned by 4 ferts, 5
canines, 4 felines & 10 fish