From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 17:52:36 -0500
Thanks to all the caring people who E-mailed us.  We are glad to see your
support!

The Society Information is as follows:

Dona Ana County Humane Society Inc.
4711 NE  Main St.,
Las Cruces, NM.   88001

(505) 382-0018  or
(505) 382-1724

The Director's name is Pamela.  (never gave us her last name)

I called them about 5 min.  ago, and they acted surprised to find out that
this little girl is so sick!  We're trying to get some people together to
bombard them with ferret info.  I'm sure once we give them our stats on how
many Ferrets are going to be making their way into their Shelter this next
year, they might agree to work with us.

Once again, Thank You for all your help!  These Ferrets *deserve* better
care!

Lea and Shadera