From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 23:29:19 -0400
I am not sure the recent "fantastical" thinking presented in a recent post
on the micro chipping process was in jest or was for real???  I am really
hoping it was in jest as the only "actual" figure that resembled reality was
that the average work week is 2000hrs.

It is a common human trait to make things a lot more complicated than they
actually are and must be a tribute to that characteristic.  Great stuff.
How many work crews and main frame computers do you suppose it takes for
some individuals to find their way home at night, or perhaps to select a
matching pair of socks out of an entire drawer full??  One can only imagine,
as this recent post was the best example of imagination I can think of.
Thanks, I enjoyed it immensely, and hope to see more.  If the intention was
to make my sides hurt, you succeeded.  Perhaps one needs to ask Mr. Reid
just how MF accomplished just such a feat for "certain" markets.  However, I
am reasonably sure Mr Reid's account is quite boring in comparison.  GREAT
STUFF!

best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi