From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:31:18 -0700
My sweet loving Ben has become a MOUSE KILLER!  I have caught him up on the
computer desk and still don't know how he did it.  He decided to chew the
rubber wheel off and then decided to finish off the mouse, took the clicker
part off the mouse!  Guess who got a lot of hairball treatment!  So now the
new Mouse is put into the cabinet of the desk so he can't get it.

Marie and her 10 wonderful fur kidlets