From:
nayeli bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:18:47 -0400
Hello my name is nayeli, i live in toronto and I'm looking for someone
who could give a temporary home to my 4 ferrets.  My husband and i broke
up, i cannot longer live with him and parents, i'm in custody battle to
get my daughter and i'm living with a friend until i find an apartment to
live.  If someone could take my kids only temporary i will be very happy.

they been with me for 4 years and I cannot give them up, i would still
take care of the food and litter and i will like to visit as well.  If
someone could help me please, i would really appreciated.

i could be reach via email

thanks

nayeli and the furry ones