From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:38:35 -0400
So, I read in my Ferrets Magazine that you can give ferrets crickets,
which I already do, I discovered my Julliet had a taste for the lil
buggers when I would take her to the pet shop.  There were plenty of
escapees for her to chase..  dunno about romeo tho, they haven't had a
chance for one recently.  It also said you can give them frozen feeder
mice..  according to preference..  I have no problem with them... but I
was wondering..  is it really good for them?  and how often should they
get one..  once a month?..  will they like it?..  are there pitfalls to
doing this?  Does anyone else do this?  Any information would be
appreciated!

- Jules
+ Romeo Ashkevron & Julliet Rethwellan