Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 20:43:17 -0400
Well, seems like every time I write I am asking for favors.  Really this
isn't a favor just information out to the public.  There are two more
ferrets in the SPCA in Stratham, NH.  They are both about 2 1/2 years old
and both sable.  One female, one male.  If anyone can give them a home
please go check them out.  I haven't seen them but for any information you
can call 603 772-2921.  If you are thinking about getting another ferret
please adopt!!!!  There are so many out there that need homes and the
shelters are full.  I just heard of a shelter closing her doors and giving
up her ferrets to the aniaml shelters and another that is not able to take
anymore because of vet bills are getting so high.  No one seems to
understand how delicate ferrets are and the care they need when they invest
in getting one.  Then when they get sick they would rather just give it away
than to spend the money to make it well.  I hope they don't treat their kids
that way!!!  Myself, I feel that my animals are part of my family and are
just more kids to take care of.  Oh, well, I guess I have vented enough.

Love and Fuzzie Kisses to all the warm little ferrets.
Penny, Burgler, Missitoo, Flower, and Blossom