From:
"jessica l. manson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:01:28 -0800
hello fml-ers,
dooks to all, and my heartfelt prayers for strength & recovery to those
who have suffered losses recently.  my heart aches for those who have
been posting about their losses; the main thing i gave thanks for over
the holiday was that both the people & animals currently in my life have
been blessed with health & safety as of late.  after a very long,
tumultuous season of loss, it seems like we've finally reached the point
of stability - however temporary it may be!!  :-)

just a question; i was wondering if it is still possible to obtain a
"weezil watcher" gate?  i think i remember some people posting about
these a while back, and i seem to have come to a dead end in my quest
for one.  the gate i'm thinking of is made of a clear plexiglass-like
material; am i just imagining things, or do they really exist?  if anyone
has any leads on this subject, i'd love to hear from you.
thanks...blessed be!

jessica m.

jessica l. manson
whimsy creative photography!