From:
genetta carman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:10:38 +0000
At 5pm tonight my partner had to help Rick cross the Rainbow Bridge...
Rick had insilanoma and adrenal... In December he got brain damaged the
vet could find no reason for it... We brought him out to play and he
couldn't walk he dragged his hind legs... We picked him up and all he did
was cried... My partner rushed him to the vets there was nothing they
could do for him.... We knew each day having him was a blessing... It
still hurts losing him very much... We keep going into his room and
checking on him... We just wish the tears would stop... He is missed
very much.... Give all of your babies a hug for us/

Gen, Sue and now furbabies 20