From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:23:21 -0400
I'm ready to write letters, send faxes, etc on this current case in Michigan
but I'm confused about the circumstances, and want to be sure that I get
things right in any letters I send out.  Can anybody clarify what's
happening with this most recent development?  Thanks!

I'd like to read what Bob Rudich would have to say about being placed at the
Rainbow Bridge, if memory serves me correctly... I like so many others will
miss his presence here.

Regina, Cully and Amelia