From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 01:00:58 -0500
Hi everyone i am still working on the ferret desktop themes the only problem
i am having is i don't want to get in trouble for using someone's picture
off of their web page If you have a web page with some good clear pics and
don't mind if i download them please e mail me i was going to do one of the
ferret calender i haven't e mailed them yet to ask but i want to make a few
up so we can change them often and if some one hhas one they would like made
up i can try to do it as long as i don't have hundreds at one time to do I
know everyone is wanting them so am i LOL trying to get everything together
so i can finish is the hardest part i'll keep everyone posted

One other thing also i need to find a ferret vet that is in Sarasota,Fl all
the ones on the list are far away from me.  i'll drive 2 ours if i have to.
but would like to get one closer.  i like my vet but i want one that knows
more about ferrets.

And also if there is anyone in Sarasota we are wanting to start a club so we
can help each other out and learn more about our fuzzies if anyone is
interested please e mail me and feel free to go look at our web pages I
would like to also say Thank you everyone there has been alot on information
shared on here that have made things easier to learn more about our fuzzies.

I would also like to say Thank you to Lisa aka <Ferret Ma She has helped me
so much and is a wonderful person her and David.  They have always helped in
any way they could .  We all morned the loss of little Miss Wiggles she has
touched our hearts so deeply she will always be in our hearts.  She is loved
so much and missed as much.  Miss Wiggles and Fudge are playing together
with all the other fuzzies and are waiting at The Rainbow Bridge

Thank you Lisa and David for everything you have done you have help us so
much i just wanted to say Thank you

Give the fuzzies kisses and hugs from us
Bye for now Judy
Tiger,Spike,Sneezy,Snow White, Noles,Baby  Bear