Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 10:02:54 -0400
   Someone asked about the colour of hair on ferrets, so I thought I
would tell all about my adorable little scraggly.
   Yes she has one of those pink tummy areas, where the fur seems
thinner.  I am not sure if this is due to any of the operations but she
has been like that since I got her so I have not really though about it.
None of the other two are like that but the ferret in question is the
real freak out of the three anyway !!!!   She has long white guard hairs
on black and grey fur except for her feet, her head and the tip of her
tail, all of which are pure white making her gaze look really cute.
   I am not sure if this ferret was abused in the pet store but she is a
real freak or at least was before we got her (for free even.)  Lately she
has really come around.  Sometimes she looks a lot older than her 13
months because of her silver streaks but we don't mind because we love
her anyway.

  Say hello to all the fuzzies for us !!!

JAMES