From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:22:12 -0800
hi again...:)

REMINDER TIME!!!!

have you sent in your $$ for the afghan raffle yet???

http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/sos-raffle.html

time is running out!!!...raffle ends March 31...drawing and winner to be
announced April 1st!!!

You can purchase chances to win this beautiful afghan for $1 each, or 6
for every $5.  Every person purchasing over $10 worth of tickets will
receive a tax donation certificate for Uncle Sam after the new year
begins!

The deadline for purchasing tickets is March 31, 2002, and we plan to
announce the winner on April 1, 2002...April Fools Day!!!

Be sure to have checks mailed by a week before deadline...

You can purchase tickets by ...  www.paypal.com  ...our address is
Please include your address when you Paypal funds, and note in the subject
line or memo field that it is for raffle tickets.

While we prefer Paypal we are very grateful if you choose to mail us
checks
for raffle tickets, too. Our address is:

S.O.S. attn. Ela
Afghan Raffle
304 Hillside Ave, B11
Nutley, NJ 07110

Please make your check payable to either "SOS" or  "Support Our Shelters",
and include your mailing address AND email address.

Hurry!!!...if you are mailing in the money...you should make sure it is
mailed by a week before the deadline...[the post office is a tad slow...]
to make sure it arrives in time for the drawing..:)

last i heard, Kristine's vet bills were up to $1,700.00 from the tests and
re-tests for ADV...

and i know there were other shelters involved...so the $$ raised will be
so very helpful!!!

thank you again...
HUGS!!
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!