From:
Selina Siu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:16:55 -0500
does anybody know where I can get a meat grinder (for Bob C's gravy i.e.
grind bones) that is not too expensive and not too hard to use?

has anyone try the glass water bottles available from the ferret store?

Dief just has insulinoma surgery and nothing was found.  he's not on meds
since his only symptom is the occasional drooling and glazing over.  they
did measure his blood glucose during a hypoglycemic episode and it was
pretty low.  just wondering if any has ferrets with the same experience.

Dief just had a check up yesterday, he's went from 1200g pre surgery to
1428g in 12 days, and he wasn't thin before.  he's pigging out on baby
food, I'm having trouble getting him back on kibble, and the vet is
concerned he's not getting enough calcium.  any suggestions?

thank you.

>Thank you so much for posting the link to this download.  I loved this

>movie, and was really disappointed when I went to show it to someone but
>the link didn't work anymore.  It was also available in a larger format
>originally; do you know if that is available as a download too?

I had it in 2 formats originally, with lower frame rates, and decide to
just make it smaller with a higher frame rate, which makes it smoother
and nicer to watch.  the previous versions are no longer available.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite,       Sand and Bear
//                      missing Storm
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu