From:
Larry & Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:09:46 -0500
Melissa,

I have two ferret tattoos.  You need to find a good tattoo artist.  For my
first tattoo I gave Tony a few of my Modern Ferret magazines and asked him
to come up with something.  He did.  I had one ferret on my arm and decided
there needed to be more, so took a photograph I had of one of my little
beggars and Tony added another one to the first.

I also had Winfield, who's a tattoo artist and a friend at the same shop
design me an ankle piece.  That one makes me laugh every time I see it!
So take pictures in, if they are good they can reproduce them.

Good luck.
Gayle
--
See our little kritters at: