From:
Mary Oyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:21:30 -0500
We moved out to the country a couple of months ago and we have ticks really
bad out here.  What is the BEST thing we could use on the ferrets to repell
ticks?

Last week we brought home two puppies.  They are 11 weeks old.  They are
Australian Cattle Dogs, also known as Blue Heelers.  Does anyone have
expenience with ferrets and this breed?  We put Revolution flea and tick
repellant on the puppies and four days later, I had to pull a tick off
Sid's ear.  The ticks are really, really bad out here!

Thanks,
Mary