From:
"Andrew W.Gould" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 13:04:44 +1000
Hi its me again
Sawdust and sneezing go to http://www.trifl.org/cedar.html, and find out why
in detail.

Fleas?  Advantage?  Is it like program, vet over here have assured me that
even in dogs and cats it can take more than 4 months to work.  I use
Frontline every 2 months and despite also having 10 cats and two dogs have
no flea out breaks at all

I am curious about the vaccination discussion.  All my advice in Australia
indicates that due to the fact that ferret developed the vaccine they
respond very well to it and if they are over 12 weeks of age need an initial
shot one month later and then not another one till 12 months time.  Have any
of you been told why the 8, 12, 16 routine, or is it a hang over from cats
and dogs.

I am sorry if this Is long please edit it to suit but Resources apart from
the net and vets on current ferret information are nonexistent.

Bethany and the ever growing brood