From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:35:35 EST
>From:  Sandi <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I am so upset.  So horrified.  So disgusted with the vet who did this to
>my ferret.

RE; FOXY ---

I'm sooo sorry about foxy..  I can't even imagine!  You send you ferrets
off to the vets and think they are in good hands then you get this!  I
was crying hearing your story... well both crying and my blood pressure
was going up big time!  This is so awful.... there is no way that any vet
can put an animal down without the owners permission..  You defiantly
have a case here and i would go all the way with this..  .this Vet does
not deserve to be a vet !

Especially if she is also lying or trying to cover up what mistake she
has done rather then admitting it.  We all make mistakes and maybe this
was one of them in her case but denying it or holding back info or
blaming outhers about it makes things worse for her as far as her
credibility.

Please keep us posted as to what happens in the future and my condolences
for Foxy and prayers are with you.

Suzanne