From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 22:31:29 -0500
>My little girl Yaya went home today. She'll be joining her other
>brothers and sisters at the Rainbow Bridge. She'll meet Ricki-Ticki,
>Sheba, Olu, Zula, Nefertititi, Naja, and Imani.
>
>Please pray for us as we adjust to life without her.

Dear Dad,

It's me Ya Ya. I know it's been awhile since I left, but the way I
understand it things got way too busy up here and the Greeters were
overwhelmed with stuff. Not sure what kinda stuff it was, but it was
stuff all the same. We have been all waiting for a chance to get to
send you a note, and a time when Pie could let us visit and use his
type-o-writer to send you one.

Today was our day :)

It's really amazing here dad. Everything is safe and wonderful here.
Pie said that as the Big Guy was thinking about our overall design, he
knew he would have to create a place where we could go once we passed
on that was "ferret proof". I think it's funny that he thought about
that first, I guess that's because he knew just how tenacious we would
be once we came into your life, and we were, weren't we? It's not that
we ever thought we were getting ourselves into trouble, its more along
the lines of we wanted to be certain that we made sure that you were
always keeping current on ferret-safety < Ricki-Ticki and Olu are
having a nice giggle over that right now, and apologize for pressing
their luck, but that's all part of being a ferret wouldn't you agree?>

I would like to say on behalf of Ricki-Ticki, Sheba, Olu, Zula,
Nefertititi, Naja, , myself that we know you did EVERYTHING right, and
possible, when taking care of us. The very best thing you did was to
love us with all your heart. You loved us when you first saw each and
everyone of us. You loved us as we tested your patience. You loved us
as we grew from bouncing babies, to grumpy, but pampered adults, but
most of all, you loved us when we were ready to make that leap from
your loving arms to the Rainbow Bridge. No one could do anything more
then that, and we wanted you to know just how much we love and miss
you.

Be good to yourself dad, that's an order, and know that not a day
goes by in which you are not thought about and remembered by all of
us fondly.

Lots of fuzzy love,

Ya Ya, Ricki-Ticki, Sheba, Olu, Zula, Nefertititi, Naja, and Imani.