From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:09:06 -0500
>>YIKES!!!!!!!!
Yes Amanda, cages are expensive here in St.  Catharines.  I'm just
curious, What did you do with the two cages you had after you sold Dante?

If you remember I offered to give Dante a forever home because he had been
tossed around a few times already and you sold him to someone who answered
your classified ad?

I understand we bond closely with our ferrets but you only had Dante forty
days before you sold him.  I hope you are looking at long term with any
future furkids.

I did buy one of the cages you mentioned, and also after much searching
found Totally Ferret Food and a vet in a city near by that does treat
ferrets.

It is difficult in Southern Ontario to find the best but my furkids
deserve it.

Lynda

Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html