Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 10:17:45 -0500
Thanks to Pam Grant et al and her posting on the exotic animal issue in
Loudoun County.  I saw this front page issue in our local paper a short time
ago and was very surprised to see that ferrets were in that list of exotic
animals.  One of the people on LAFF (Loudoun Area Ferret Fanciers) wrote to
the people responsible, giving them *correct* information regarding this.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I've been subscribed to this list for the past two weeks and I'm loving it
all.  I've followed some of the joys and sorrows of the people here and feel
very connected.  My two girls, Faia and Mirra are my pride and joy, and it's
nice to have a place of support.

One more thing:  Mirra is the baby, she is about 6 months old (Faia is 16
months).  She does not like Ferretone or any of the related products.  I use
the well known secret of a few drops on the belly to get their nails clipped.
I need to find some alternative so that I can get her nails clipped a little
easier.  Any ideas?  And do you think she will grow to like it?  Faia liked it
right away, I was surprised when Mirra didn't.

kytyn