From:
Monica King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:44:05 -0600
Hello again, thanks for all the good advice for my ferret bandit.  It has
helped alot.

Now I have another delima, I was given an albino female ferret, unfixed.  I
didn't get it from the breeder but from someone who got her from an auction.
I have several options, I can find a breeder, which there isn't one in this
area, S.E.  Iowa.  Take her back to this auction or get her fixed and
descented.  I am very reluctant to take her to the auction for obvious
reasons.  The cost to fix and descent her is $80, and extra if she needs
shots.  I do own a pet store, but unlike most I am very animal concious.  I
try to inform all my customers and provide healthy envoriments during and
after an animlas stay here.

Unfortunately I am a small store and have etrememly limited funds.  I am
just getting started.  We (my sister and I are partners) have sold several
ferrets and have managed to find excellent homes for all of them and would
like to do the same for this one too.  It is hard to determine her age but
it is obvious that she is young since she has never been pregnant or gone
through heat, however she may go into heat tomorrow we have no idea.  Her
teeth have been filed down, which was done before we got her, as we have
never and any reason to do that to any other of our ferrets.  She has ear
mites which we have treated and sprayed her for fleas just in case.  We are
doing our best for her and I would appreciate any advice and organizations
that might help defer the cost so that we may sell her into a happy home
like we have with our other ferrets.

Please email me at [log in to unmask]  Thank you.