From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:59:11 EDT
Our little Tweaky had his second adrenal (right) removed on Thursday
and I'm wondering what information everyone has about giving Predisone
instead of Lupron?  I searched the FHL and didn't find any real
information on whether Predisone is as good as Lupron since my little
guy now has no Adrenal glands at all.

The vet said the right Adrenal Gland was HUGE!!  It had not wrapped
around the Vena Cava, but instead had pushed it off to the side.

Was Tweaky just lucky or is this common?  He had been displaying symptoms
of being adrenal again for about 3 or 4 months.  His left Adrenal Gland
was removed on August 27, 2003.

Mare
Posted to FHL