From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 05:09:53 -0400
Good Morning to ALL, hope ALL is well with your Fuzzy's!!!!

I read an article in the New York Post yesterday and I just want to share
a little of it with everyone and to just say WHAT A CROCK OF S__T!!!!!!!
First off this guy (board of health chairman) Neil Cohen is one IGNORAMUS
and obviously knows nothing about ferrets!!!!!  According to him " Ferrets
are known for their unpredictable behavior, and they are prone to vicious,
unprovoked attacks on humans," Cohen said in a written statement!!!!  Also
in a previous article he states that Ferrets are very UNHEALTHY for humans
( YEAH RIGHT )!!!!!!  I can't get over the sheer ignorance of this man!!!!
Also the statistics in 1998 according to the health department own records,
records 3 ferret bites compared to nearly 8,000 recorded dog and cat bites,
now you tell me who the vicious wild animals are!!!!  It just galls me to
no end that people who know nothing about these precious most loving little
creatures could say these kind of things about them, HOW DARE he!!!!!  I
would like to know where he got his info from or maybe he's just talking
out of his A_S!!!!!!  If there is anything I could do to help out in NYC
just let me know.I live in Florida but am willing to help if I can to set
the record straight!!!!!

My PRAYERS go out to all the sick and homeless Fuzzy's out there in the
world, may the Fuzzy G_D watch over all of you!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Trouble