Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:33:21 EDT
I am not finished yet with what needs to be done before I can go to bed.
I am moving very slowly, I find.  So please be patient for maybe up to a
week if you wrote about Mini-Me.  I cannot know how bad the pain, or how
slow I will be moving, or what I will be able to accomplish.  And
frankly--I dread thinking about the whole thing.

My thanks to all who wrote.

Mini-Me got to Waldo tonight under the bed.  Poop all over, and Waldo was
bleeding on his back , and just terrified.  He is going to change--his
whole being--and be afraid to live here if I cannot control things better
than this.  At least Maria was able to run under something.

Mini-Me is locked up and looking depressed.  I am sure it must be lonely
and confusing to see the others out and know she is locked away.

Thank you all for your kindness.
Lisette