From:
Eliza Raven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 20:13:14 -0400
Hi all,

Tomorrow (Tuesday, May 7th) Jake is having Adrenal Surgery.  This is our
first ever surgery of any kind (human or fuzzy) in our house.  I hope I
am not too late in posting to the FML (BIG?).  [No, not at all.  BIG]

I have a simple request.  Please think happy thoughts (or prayers, if you
are so inclined) on Tuesday for Jake and his surgery.  If I am too late
in posting, then please think happy thoughts for Jake's recovery.

I would also like to thank those who were so kind to email with their
suggestions regarding the surgery (as well as suggestions for a local
vet).  I will be sure to reply to you individually and let you know how
the surgery went.  Of course, thanks to BIG for moderating the FML and
keeping us PG (well, sometimes PG-13).  :-)

Thanks in advance,
Eliza