From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:59:28 -0900
Is it still possible to get a copy of the video that Dr. Weiss made of the
cryo surgery that he has been using?  If so what is the cost and is there
a special rate if you are a shelter?  I have a friend that has a ferret
who is going in on March 12th.  Our clinic does not have the equipment
but there is another clinic in town that does but the vet there has no
experience with ferrets.  He has offered the use of his equipment as long
as our vet scrubs with him.  If I can get a copy of the video for our vet
to see prior to the surgery I am going to try.

Thanks,
Diana and The Ferret Farm