Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:47:59 EDT
Many, many thanks go to you wonderful people on the ferret list.  You might
remember that I posted about 2 months ago about my son who died and left us
with his ferret, Pooyan.  We were looking for a home for him and he seems
to have found a really great one with Mary McCarty near State College, PA.
With the help of people like Kim, Jennifer and Ann, Poo is one happy
ferret!  It certainly relieves my husband and I to know someone is playing
with Poo and loving him the way Erik did.  Thanks to all of you who replied
with offers of homes - and not one flame!  You are really good people!

Beverly & Marty Halvorsen -   [log in to unmask]