From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2014 18:01:42 -0800
The Artists of the Facebook Ferret Fabulous Finds Auction House(FFFAH)
site would like to thank all of you for your continued support
throughout the year! You have not only supported struggling artist that
care for many ferrets themselves, but you have also supported the
ferret shelters that have been chosen as Shelter of the Week! If your
not part of our group, request to join! No need to bid on items, we
thinnk it''s just kinda fun to look at the creative ferrety stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/

We have taken a holiday break, however are excited to be returning
this Sunday with loads of fun stuff! You'll all get a kick out of the
creative Valentine's gift ideas that we've come up with. So, keep
checkin' back as our artist's posts their wares. We look forward to
another fun year at the FFFAH!