From:
"Edward Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:41:29 -0500
Hi To ALL
Snickers & Snoops here, Potto is not doing good and may not see the
January show so we thought that we would ask a prayer for her.  We hope
that the show will be a success for her but don't expect to see her
there.  Dad is away for a short so let's get down to business.  The show
is the last weekend of January and Dad is starting now to get advertising
so if anyone is interested in putting something in our show book please
contact dad through this email and he will send you the info.  Well we
have to go take care of Potto till dad gets back so we will say by for
now and happy FLAT ferreting.

Snickers and Snoops Crist -- We love you Potto