Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:44:46 -0700
Could you boys please come for a visit. We need some help in the escape
department.

The mom here is on to us. We had several escape routes, but they got
moved.

The dig box, just right for going up and over. Two sleep boxes. A
little short, but with effort Giz could make it up and over. Those
got moved against the back wall. Not good.

A sewing machine stool. Sewing machine still here, but the stool is
over *there*. We need it back, it worked really cool for going up and
over.

This is just *our room*.

Then there is the *outside* play room. Outside means OUTside. right?
Nope, the mom fixed that too. No way to get up and over.

Oh, we try...... From the sleep box to the bench to the table. It's
*only* about 10 feet from the table to OUT.

Know of anyone willing to give flying lessons. How well do you know
Super Tonks ? Do you think he would work for Vivify? Izzy could come
too, we have plenty of hammys and sleep boxes.

Your friends in Reno, not far from the Black Rock Desert

PS
You *are* coming, yes?