From:
KIMBERLY RICHARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:10:29 -0400
Hi everybody!  I am a vet tech owned by 6 ferrets in Jacksonville, FL.
One of our clients came in earlier this week in tears.  She needs to find
a home for her two female ferrets.  They are very sweet and friendly.  And
she kept them very clean and well taken care of.  They are about 7 months
old.  I just can't take in anymore ferrets, we can't afford any more
animals, so does anyone out there know anyone who wants two sweet ferrets?
This young girl wants to do right by them and find them a loving, good
home and not just drop them off at the Humane Society.  Also if anyone
knows the number and name of some ferret shelters in the Jax area I would
greatly appreciate it!!

Please help if you can.  Thanks!!
Kimberly