From:
the bobster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 22:35:04 -0700
Hi List

this was posted to another list i am on.

i don't remember seeing talked about here.

our guys were in fifth place last weekend now in third.

you can vote once a day....the hamster people have been really working
hard.

roblip..three stable sables and two whites

"Hi all,

Want a chance to vote for your favorite pet?  I just found this site and
was not pleased to see that ferrets were way behind cats and hamsters as
favorite pets!  Your vote could help them pull ahead - you can vote each
time you log onto the site.  Go for it!!!
www.freevote.com/booth/favoriteanimal
<http://www.freevote.com/booth/favoriteanimal>

Rocky (self-appointed spokesman for the FLO)"