From:
Debi & David Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:08:41 -0500
Wow, Anne!  You take in an average of $300 a month?  That's pretty
impressive!  I don't think we've taken in that much in the past 6 months!
You're doing a great job.

We've paid out for 6 surgeries in the past month, though.  That's ferret
math, all right.

Yeah, I wish a few hundred "others" would take over the sheltering of just
a few of our shelter fuzzies, too.  I'd LOVE to share some of the poop
scooping... I mean, glory.

We currently have 36 (give or take 3 or 5, the number changes daily)
available for anyone willing to take over.... And that's just the healthy
ones... sorry, no kits... almost all of them are over 2, most are over 3
years old.  We deliver within 200 miles, no biters, lifetime return policy
contract required.

S'ok, I really wasn't expecting any takers ;).

Debi Christy
Ferrets First Foster Home