From:
Ferret Rescue of Tidewater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 21:21:49 -0500
One of our members was driving through Roanoke Rapids, NC and saw a "for
sale" sign for two ferrets.  I don't know ages,conditions, etc.  but if
there is a rescue near Roanoke Rapids they might want to give this person a
call.  I will be calling this person myself, but they are over 5 hours away
from me so if anyone else is closer, e-mail me and I will give the phone
number and contact.  They are currently asking $110.00 but I am concerned
that they will turn the animals over to the SPCA if they can not sell them.
Thanks!

Lisa and the fab 13:
Sasha the house ferret and resident psycho from hell;
Bruiser the magnificent and Pele, his consort;
Yod He Vawhe who went to the "Show" and his evil twin, Dijon;
Jezebel the morning mitt and Bandit the lion-heart;
Misha the Huge and Rascal the thief;
Hope the furless wonder;
Kayla the innocent;
Monster the white and Gizmo the gentle.