From:
Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:45:39 -0400
It is unfortunate to read a post today of a person who has decided to
leave our forum from negative replies being seen to others.

I lost a fert a few months ago and got many supportive and helpful
replies, only one person was negative but she has a deep personal problem
with many people and those of the post did not side with her at all.
There is always one in a bunch and unfortunately their posts get listed
with the others.

It takes all kinds of people to make up this world and all are needed
even if some are intentionally abrasive.  Over all I see few negative
posts, the fewer I see the better but they will occur time to time.  If
these negative posts are ignored and the author is not allowed to get
'to ya' then life will go on.  May it be so !

Gordon and Byte-me