Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 09:44:55 -0400
>I don't know if the ferrets are deliberately trying to annoy the cats (my
>suspicion) or if they are just playing, but they bite the cats hard.

I have four cats, one dog, an iguana and 6 ferrets.  The ferrets win,
period.  They're very mean to the cats and the cats usually go somewhere
else while the ferrets are out.  If they spend any time in the room, it's
usually on someone's lap (so we can protect them). :)  The dog plays with
the ferrets and they've worked out a system where no one gets hurt (she's a
pretty big dog).  But the ferrets just won't stop pestering the cats --
especially Cal.  He climbs onto their backs (which I'll never understand why
on earth the cats don't move at this point) and grabs onto their ears and
bites *hard*.  :( Poor kitty!

--Barb--