From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:00:06 -0400
The International Ferret Congress regrets to inform you that due to many
different hurtles we have encountered in getting "Talk in Toledo" up and
running, we have decided to cancel and possibly reschedule this event.
Anyone that has paid for registration will get a full refund.  If you
have any questions or concerns you may contact any International Ferret
Congress member with that concern.  Rescheduling this event will be
considered sometime in the near future.  Please watch for future
announcements .  Permission granted to cross post with no changes made.

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org