From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:59:24 -0400
Hi....

Just wanted to let you all know, we have started a Cardio List for the
Ferrets.  you can send your post to [log in to unmask] enter FCML in
Subject and Subscribe in the Message.

We have 3 vets working with us to answer the posts that you put up.  Also
the WCFS is going to be sending out a Newsletter Monthly.  I have the 1st
Issue just about ready for mailing.  If you want to be on this mailing
list, please send your snail mail addy to [log in to unmask] and in the
subject add NL, and in the message put your addy.  The NL's will be free to
all for OCT-NOV-DEC, after that we will ask for subscriptions to it.  You
can Become a Member of the Club and receive it free also.  If you want to
write an article for the NL you may send it to us, please put in the
subject header NL ARTICLE.  Thank you so much for all your Support

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117