From:
Steve McGrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 03:55:20 -0700
Hello all you happy people.

Karen E.  Marsh Lovvorn mentioned that her ferret had lost its hump reflex.
Sorry that I have no help for Karen, but when I pet my ferrets, they flatten
out like they don't like it (except for the head/neck scratch).  They do not
raise into it like cats.

Is this normal for them.  They are under 1.5 years.

I also have word that there is a free german shepard either 8wks or 8mos,
with papers if wanted.  If interested, please eMail me.  This dog is not
mine, so I will not be able to answer any questions about, but I will put
you in touch with the current owner.  (Southern MD area)

Lates -
  Steve
  mailto:[log in to unmask]