From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:38:07 -0400
SOS is happy to announce that we have the winners for the Shelter Bucks
fundraiser.  Thanks to so many of you for nominating a special shelter.

Immediately after our request asking you all to vote for your favorite,
the votes came rolling in for many deserving shelters.  As the names and
tributes appeared I began to recall more and more wonderful things about
these special shelters.  And in truth, they all are special.

Please help us support the shelters.  Take a few minutes and a few
dollars to send a small donation to your favorite.  They will appreciate
it, as will the ferrets in their care!

Following are the five shelters that will receive a $50 Shelter Bucks
certificate from SOS:

Dook Nook
Ferret Business of Georgia
Ferrets Unlimited
Ferretwise Shelter and Rescue
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Assoc

Thanks to these and all shelters.  And thank you to those that help SOS
support them!