Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 09:08:56 -0800
Thank you for the offer of cleaning my ears Petunia, my love! But you
just cleaned them recently and I am waiting for the skin to grow back.
Say hellow to Petey TPO, Super Tonks, Sticks, and Uh-oh, I forgot the
last one's name, I am having a senior moment again!

As for the Luvy-Dovy Fuzzie Heart and Valentine CD, we have already
made money for SOS. I will be sending a check to Kat of SOS when she
returns from her great adventure.

These graphics make wonderful Valentine cards for sending in the SOS
card exchange (I hope everyone has signed up for that). Be sure to
order your clip art CD by Feb. 14 so that SOS will receive the
donation.

Deva