From:
"Henry Lee Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 08:38:22 -0400
Well, i'm such a proud papa perhaps, but I couldn't wait to show off
pictures of my boys :)

Here is a picture of both of them:
http://www.spiritwood.com/henrylee/photogallery/ferritos.jpg

Here is a picture of Bilbo at 6 weeks.  He is SO small!  You'd never
believe he'd become the bigger ferret of the two starting out so small:
http://www.spiritwood.com/henrylee/photogallery/bilbo_6weeks.jpg

And here is a very cute picture, of Karen falling asleep with her favorite
of the two, Bilbo (I made Frodo my favorite to try and balance out the
affection):
http://www.spiritwood.com/henrylee/photogallery/karen_and_bilbo.jpg

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)

Henry Lee

PS - If you want to see a picture of me, there is one at
http://www.spiritwood.com/henrylee/photogallery/hanklee.jpg