From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 12:24:38 -0500
Dinky had a fine Easter.  She had a basket full of goodies.  There were
treats and toys, but I think her favorite was digging around in the Easter
grass.

Last week we had a Neighborhood Crime Watch Meeting and I took Dinky.  There
was this couple there who said they had four of them and went home and got
one.  He was gorgeous and Dinky fell in love.  She just crawled all over him
and groomed him.  I've been thinking about getting her a cage mate and that
helped me make that decision.  Yes, I am going to get Dinky a friend.  We
had the meeting because there had been 3 robberies in our 'hood in the past
week.  The couple with the ferrets were one of the one's that got hit.  The
robbers left the door open and one of the ferrets got out and was killed by
a dog.  It made me so sad.  The people were very nice though and invited
Dinky to come down and play.

My web page recently won the Heartland Award of Excellence, so stop by
sometime and see the new picture of Dinky on her page.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9209

Ferret Hugs & Kisses,
Toni
Dinky(I love ferrets)