From:
Joanne Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:32:45 -0500
Hi FMLers,

I am fairly new to the FML and have somthing funny to share.....  I and my
SO have 3 ferrets: Fidget (M), Buffels (M), and Kali (F) [All fixed].  For
the most part they are wonderful, bouncy, smart little kids, and some times
sarcastic too.

Within the last 6-8 months both boys came down with bad adrenals.  Buffels
the younger of the two had it worse so he got surgery first.  He is doing
wonderful and has almost all his fur back (yea!!).  Well now Fidge is
starting to get worse so it's his time for surgery <sigh>.  We took him to
the Vet for the consult and it all went well except Fidge let on HOW smart
he is.  The Vet took a urine sample and we waited for the result......
Finally the tech.  came in and said "I want the Dr. to look at the results.
I am not familar yet with reading ferret urine.  I need more pratice." Upon
hearing her last statement Fidge peed in the foor right in front of her!
That was too much we all cracked up and Fidge looked insulted.  "Boy oh
boy, just trying to be helpful.  Humfp"

Wish Fidge luck he will probably be getting surgery at the end of the
month.  :-)

Jo Ann
Fidge "always ready to help"
Buffels "I'm not naked any more"