From:
Cynde Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:33:12 -0400
I get my TF @ Ferret.com. If you buy 69.99 worth of supplies, shipping
is 5.99 no matter how much or the weight.

Their prices are one of the lowest I have found on the web, combined
with the shipping. And they have better prices on some items, like if
you buy more than 3 nbones the price goes from 1.99 to 1.79. I think
they have great sales.

Some sites are cheaper, but the shipping is outrageous.

However last time I checked they were out of turkey too.

I have been using Marshall's chicken (3 bls of chicken in every 4 lb
bag) and EVO instead.