From:
Jennifer Null <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:15:15 +0000
While I do understand your point I feel that I too have a right to
express my feelings on the topic as well.  Seems to me you got upset by
that and that's your right.  I was just stating my opinion.  Thank you
for the compliment on my writing skills.  I do appreciate that.

I have not been a member of the FML for that long and so far I have seen
a quite a bit of arguing.  That is not what my post was intended for.  I
just think that instead of saying "young people", whether FML related or
not, it could be stated as people in general.  I know that I am not a
teenager hence I am married, have a step son and unfortunately BILLS
BILLS BILLS(rent, gas and electric, etc.)

This is the end of this conversation....just trying to clarify and let's
call a truce Roger?  We both got the points made.