Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:34:12 -0500
Hi everyone!  well I got the dreaded news on Franky today.  Yes he does
have an adrenal problem.  It doesn't surprise me but I was dreading it
anyway.  I do want to thank everyone that emailed me with ideas for making
spare money and alternatives for Franky.  If Franky can just hold out for
me for a while I am going to try to save up some money.  I just wonder if
I'll be doing this again later with him.  Hugs to you and all your fuzzies!
Cross your fingers for me.....

Susie